Monday, October 20, 2008

New Orleans or Bust

Update time! I've just been too lazy lately. I'm getting back in the groove since I'm visiting my sister and I know I need to hand it over so she can do the backstitching. I've actually done even more than this, but I figure I won't take another picture until I've finished the whole corner. I used her camera, so I'm not happy with the coloring of everything. Ah, the joys of sticking it in a scanner. LOL.







Oh, and you so have to see some of my sister's pets. Sadie is the cat. I picked the perfect time to capture her! So funny. And the Great Danes are Nina (Harlequin) and Jasmine (Blue Merle). Right now I'm fighting for a place to lay on my bed as Nina steals my blanket and Jasmine thinks I should be the one curled into a ball instead of her. LOL










No comments: